Skype
akirezu

Tetris HOOKA Tetris HOOKA

" Its just tetris "

For a "just tetris", its fine however it needs something new, as if I wanted to play tetris, well there are thousands, I can see if this was just practice then its alright, if you want to make it better adding small options/changes could improve things, choices of music, block types ( like flashing etc. ) effects and things.

Ouch!!! Ouch!!!

Meh

The Music was annoying, there was no menu options, setting or anything, the originality was low, theres been a few games out there with the same concept, needs options, mute,quality etc. are just a start.

dizzy penguin IMPROVED dizzy penguin IMPROVED

needs improvement

it's okay, but it needs levels to make it more playable.

Pringell responds:

well this games just going to be handed in for my assignment like this because ive got like two days left to finish it and all the theory but as soon as i have spare time ill take everyones suggestions and try my best to improve more until its the best game i can make :) give me time and i hope you enjoy what i come up with :D

Pringell

Zelda 6 swords Zelda 6 swords

ehh

could have the start button acually work, also to get rid of the mini sub window type thing, and just make it fit in the window without the link background but its alright past that.

Smileys War Smileys War

Ripoff

Alright, many sounds in this game come from soldat, this is like a really watered down version of Soldat and the Map Editor has the same basics, if anything this is a ripoff of Soldat, but much worse.

Louissi responds:

This is only a platform game, sure it looks like soldat. But why rating so low? The game is great and the only reason its not as good as soldat is because I was limited by flash.