Skype

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CROUD GOES WILD*

Sayyy Sayyy

Idubbz is king

Guess the Booty - Round 1 Guess the Booty - Round 1

obviously it's alkali, riven, caitlyn and nidalee

tree tree

A Tree
Grown alone and solely
Out in the green fields
Providing shade
Loving arms grabbing hopelessly
All alone will it yield?;
Decades later it has not
When is it time for me to decay?;
My death in this field, Ever so green;
Will be delayed but I will forever put on the masquerade,
For this field, for I am tree.

Jin responds:

:clap: :clap:
Deep. I now sits in quiet thoughts.

Temmie Temmie

Nice clean art style, balanced elements, Background might have too much going on to benefit the simplistic style, or it could use a fleshed out background, either might work, but overall this looks very well done, keep practicing!

Mercy, Princess of Sunlight Mercy, Princess of Sunlight

fucking brilliant

JuicyDemonArt responds:

thanks dude c:

Sylvanas queen of the damned Sylvanas queen of the damned

Docking Tower Docking Tower

It was the last chance we had, Our last stronghold before they breached the compound holding the last salvation on planet Harpsudry, Even within these times of advanced warfare the unique honor of waiting until sunrise still holds true even for alien lifeforms, A respite that could save, or destroy us as we know it.

They came in packs, menacing, ugly, and brute, A rememberance of a archaic human characteristics, So much that our drone pilots in the early war had given them their name, The Bushikaze, When we had first discovered the Bushikaze, their ships had such a crude look we had almost mistaken them for early 22nd century probes, There is still speculation that we actually had given them the technology to rapidly advance their abilities before we even had known of another species in the universe. But even so it was clear now, They were out for us, Our planets, our technology, Every human planet has been pillaged by the Bushikaze, save a few left in the undiscovered Gliese and thankfully our homeworld, Earth in Sol. They were after it all.

There was a ship being constructed on every outer world since the first war was lost, and our first worlds fell, Tonight on Harpsudry, the gargantuan freighter nicknamed "The Big Ant" Would be completed, Carrying multiple habitation modules to the constellation Lyra, millions of colonists of Harpsudry were already prepared to begin the docking procedures, Thousands lined outside of each module where holo-cards were scanned and biometrics checked out to confirm DNA...
Rhos was just showing his displayed credentials to a docking guard when a whizzing sound started up behind him, He looked up and his mouth fell open "Awh, Fuck!" Rhos witnessed the de-cloaking of a thousand Bushikaze bombs as they plummeted towards Toryn, The capital city of Harpsudry, Already the Defence deck was buzzing with hundreds of fighters, interceptors and cruiser-class bruisers nicknamed "Dregg's" were taking off, The system was in high alert, the pilots took their naps in their machines of labor and love, and all were thankful.

The payload of choice for Bushikaze was highly-deadly helium-infused lead bombs, They dropped excruciatingly slow through the thick atmosphere, tumbling towards the surface, all while hundreds of Bushikaze fighters descended just below the bombs trajectories, ready too fight....

Kamikaye responds:

Wow, you must have been really inspired :D Epic story bro !

Lotus Lotus

I agree with kekcsi, The detail is spot on for the face and torso, You're ability to draw different elements needs some flexing, the background is simple yet elegant and the overall focus point of the piece was definitely suffering from tunnel vision, But it still gets to the right point.

Shark Girls Shark Girls

more shark girls

Deoxi responds:

There are two more on the way ; w ; ♥ Thank you so much for the rate!