Skype
akirezu

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

This movie is absolutely hilarious.

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

IT WAS MY DUTY, AS A MAN

Stickman Happy Dance Stickman Happy Dance

Balls

The music overlaps halfway, the artwork is terribad, the animation is terribad, the movie is terribad.

Air-guitar9 responds:

i updated the music problem tho

Tetris HOOKA Tetris HOOKA

" Its just tetris "

For a "just tetris", its fine however it needs something new, as if I wanted to play tetris, well there are thousands, I can see if this was just practice then its alright, if you want to make it better adding small options/changes could improve things, choices of music, block types ( like flashing etc. ) effects and things.

Ouch!!! Ouch!!!

Meh

The Music was annoying, there was no menu options, setting or anything, the originality was low, theres been a few games out there with the same concept, needs options, mute,quality etc. are just a start.

dizzy penguin IMPROVED dizzy penguin IMPROVED

needs improvement

it's okay, but it needs levels to make it more playable.

Pringell responds:

well this games just going to be handed in for my assignment like this because ive got like two days left to finish it and all the theory but as soon as i have spare time ill take everyones suggestions and try my best to improve more until its the best game i can make :) give me time and i hope you enjoy what i come up with :D

Pringell

ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 3 ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 3

Ideas come straightforward right off the short intro :01,:02, It could have been made much longer and way more dramatic just using the few beginning instruments with the mellow bassy tones in the background with the violin sputtering out a dramatic beginning melody making for a much more fluently fluid and rich opening to the rest of the song but listening to the overall dynamics of the song it flows well, It gives of a very strong Battlefield 2 menu theme including the quiet parts leading up to the heavy tones, The violin gets a little tired at parts and I think it could use a little more emphasis bringing itself up above some of the other instruments in busy sections of the song, It all sounds like a great beginning to an epic orchestral show but there's some bass tones that should come through much fiercer.

KatMaestro responds:

Well, I would love to do what you just said there. But I can't. First of all, this is not intended for epic orchestra feel. It's for suspenseful action. Cello, to be corrected, was intended for dark and unsettling feelings for the game audiences. Unfortunately, I tried brass as a lead instrument, and I didn't get the ARMA feel. Bass, is also a bad thing in this. It's my fault I didn't clarify that in the description.

Middle East music isn't known for bassy thing. Especially with the Greek vibe. This is not a trance song. It's timed event, not a continuation.

Well... thank you for the advices. But no thanks. :)

Rainforest Rainforest

An emotional start opens up to an orchestral wonderland of winded instuments, blended beautifully together with a lone man clapping starting a massive uproar of dub-stuff, personally, I think your orchestral work outshines the dub, but it really feels out of place trying to imagine what could have been done with an orchestral opening rather than mixing some dub in, the lead and dub seems to overpower the flute which in turn is louder than both but seems out of place when mixed together, overall it doesn't sound so bad, but I was expecting a more complex closure of this piece.

Pandasticality responds:

creative critique, thank you, il keep those things in mind as i try to improve.
- Pandasticality

Snowland Snowland

Love the little toy piano that starts up in the snowstorm, chasing it away, The violin is great that starts up but gets kind of ruined by the strange twerking noise, I'd suggest blending the violin notes together a little so it sounds more natural and you get a little extra oomph, The ordering of some instuments seems to ruin the good vibe of the chior when it starts bangin, I'd say it's a pretty good song for a winter / christmas song so I'ma give it a 4

Draaaaaaaven Draaaaaaaven

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CROUD GOES WILD*

Sayyy Sayyy

Idubbz is king

Guess the Booty - Round 1 Guess the Booty - Round 1

obviously it's alkali, riven, caitlyn and nidalee